Lipotropic IV & IM Injections treatment in Lynchburg, Virginia
Each injection has a carefully calibrated dose of B vitamins, Choline, Inositol, and Methionine. When dosed weekly, these lipotropic agents give your body a long-lasting and easily assimilated nutrient boost. The combination of these natural substances is important to helping your body recover from years of unhealthy eating and overconsumption of fat. They also give you lasting, natural, energy, which helps you stay focused.
- Vitamin B12– Integral to brain and nervous system function, cellular metabolism, fatty acid production, maintaining energy levels, and red blood cell creation.
- Choline– A key component to fat digestion and bile production. It is also emulsifies cholesterol and helps to maintain brain and nervous system function. Works in conjunction with Inositol.
- Inositol– Part of the B vitamin family, inositol is a lipotropic substance that aids in the break down of fat and cholesterol. It partners with choline to remove excess fat accumulation and aid digestion.
- Methionine– An essential amino acid that is not produced by your body and can only be gained through ingestion. It is important to protein and fat metabolism and aids in the creation of both proteins and choline in the body for optimal functioning.
- Prevents & Reverses The Effects Of Free Radicals
- Rejuvenates Your Skin
- Cleanses Vital Organs
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation
- Detox from Free Radicals
- Skin, Hair and Nail Health
Glutathione is commonly known as the body’s most important antioxidant. It fights almost any disease, particularly those associated with aging.
Glutathione* supplementation is sought after as your body produces less with age. However, Glutathione is not absorbed well by the body when taken via oral supplementation. Direct injection is the preferred method for full absorption of this important molecule.