Lipotropic IV & IM Injections treatment in Lynchburg, Virginia
Each injection has a carefully calibrated dose of B vitamins, Choline, Inositol, and Methionine. When dosed weekly, these lipotropic agents give your body a long-lasting and easily assimilated nutrient boost. The combination of these natural substances is important to helping your body recover from years of unhealthy eating and overconsumption of fat. They also give you lasting, natural energy, which helps you stay focused.
- Vitamin B12– Integral to brain and nervous system function, cellular metabolism, fatty acid production, maintaining energy levels, and red blood cell creation.
- Choline– A key component to fat digestion and bile production. It also emulsifies cholesterol and helps to maintain brain and nervous system function. Works in conjunction with Inositol.
- Inositol– Part of the B vitamin family, inositol is a lipotropic substance that aids in the break down of fat and cholesterol. It partners with choline to remove excess fat accumulation and aid digestion.
- Methionine– An essential amino acid that is not produced by your body and can only be gained through ingestion. It is important to protein and fat metabolism and aids in the creation of both proteins and choline in the body for optimal functioning.
- Prevents & Reverses The Effects Of Free Radicals
- Rejuvenates Your Skin
- Cleanses Vital Organs
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation
- Detox from Free Radicals
- Skin, Hair and Nail Health
IV Push Glutathione
Glutathione is commonly known as the body’s most important antioxidant. It fights almost any disease, particularly those associated with aging.
Glutathione* supplementation is sought after as your body produces less with age. However, Glutathione is not absorbed well by the body when taken via oral supplementation. Direct injection is the preferred method for full absorption of this important molecule.
Glutathione values decline with age and higher values in older people are seen to correlate with better health, underscoring the importance of this remarkable substance for maintaining a healthy, well-functioning body. Glutathione is a key substance found in every cell in our body.
Glutathione is also the main detoxifying agent in the body. It converts damaging chemical substances (toxins) into harmless products that the body eliminates. Glutathione also plays a vital role in enabling the immune system to function optimally, which it cannot do when glutathione is deficient. Glutathione deficiency also adversely affects other systems and organs such as the lungs, the nervous system, and the intestinal tract.
- It protects and preserves the brain and other body tissues.
- It helps the liver detoxify chemicals.
- It recycles vitamins C and E which protect the body from free radical damage.
- It assists with detoxifying heavy metals from the body.
- It protects the skin and lens, cornea, and retina of the eye against free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- It decreases inflammation.
- It is vital to white blood cells and enhances immune response.
The solutions are still mixed with dilution fluids, but a much more limited amount than an IV drip. The solution is delivered through a butterfly needle inserted into the vein. The IV Push injection is administered by the doctor or nurse practitioner ONLY and takes about 3 minutes.
What is the difference between a Vitamin shot and a Vitamin IV?
A vitamin shot is an intramuscular injection, whereas a vitamin IV is an intravenous injection.
What is the difference between a Vitamin IV Push Injection and an IV Drip?
A vitamin IV push quickly delivers a single dose of vitamins and nutrients to the bloodstream and takes very little time. An IV drip uses gravity to allow the vitamins and nutrients to slowly drip and be absorbed into the bloodstream. An IV drip takes approximately an hour.
How often can I get them?
A loading dose of 1 injection per week for 4 weeks is recommended. Maintenance can vary following the first 4 weeks. A minimum of 5 days between injections is required.
IV Infusion Cocktails
A cocktail drip is an intravenous vitamin and mineral infusion. The combination of saline, minerals, and electrolytes is able to be infused directly into the bloodstream using a small catheter and tubing. A custom blend of ingredients can be combined to address specific concerns. Our office has developed a menu of proprietary blends to suit everyone’s needs.
What medical conditions can it be used for?
-acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasms, colds, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergies, chronic depression/anxiety, and many other disorders.
How is it administered?
-IV drip (The solution is mixed with a bag of fluid to increase cellular hydration. The infusion time takes an average of 60 minutes. A traditional IV site is maintained and IV line used.)
Why choose IV therapy in addition to traditional vitamins?
-IV therapy replenishes your body’s hydration
-The infusions deliver 100% of the vitamins to your bloodstream as opposed to your body metabolizing oral supplements through your digestive system.
What is it?
- B12 (hydroxocobalamin) combined with compounds that aid in the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body.
What is in it?
- L-Methionine (Amino acid, creatine synthesis, melatonin synthesis, breakdown of histamine, glutathione synthesis, cartilage health.)
- Inositol (Carbohydrate aiding the liver in fat break down. Converts food into energy, improves the nervous system, hair growth, aids in lecithin production improving fat breakdown.)
- Choline (Nutrient vital to kidney, liver, and gallbladder function. Brain/nerve function, liver metabolism, nutrient transporter, decreased Alzheimer’s and dementia risk, break down of cholesterol, decreases the risk of fatty liver disease.)
- B12 (Energy production.)
Who is at risk for B12 deficiency?
- Those on heartburn medication for long periods of time.
- Alcoholics and excessive users of antibiotics.
- Daily consumption of aspirin.
- Those taking certain diabetes medications.
- Liver disease.
How is this administered?
- Administered as an IM injection into the deltoid. The total time of injection is less than one minute.