Learn about Botox from Dr. Petry!
After years of repetitive motion, lines are formed in the forehead, around the eyes (crow’s feet), and between the eyebrows (the elevens). Botox Cosmetic is FDA approved to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines and crow’s feet.
- How long does Botox last?
- Botox is FDA approved to last 3-4 months but you’ll start seeing results in 5-7 days.
- How much does Botox cost?
- The amount of Botox used in an area is determined by the size and strength of the facial muscle. Free consultations are provided to give you an estimated cost.
- Does Botox have side effects?
- If you have an allergy to botulinum toxin, do not use Botox. Other side effects can include eyelid drooping but Dr. Petry is very careful when doing Botox in the forehead to prevent this side effect.