What is CoolSculpting
Introducing the non-surgical alternative to liposuction, CoolSculpting targets unwanted fat deposits, reducing belly fat, love handles, thigh fat, double chins and fat from many other problem areas.* As the #1 Non-invasive fat reduction treatment in the US, Coolsculpting is safe, affordable, and impressively effective, with millions of treatments performed to reduce fat on both men and women who struggle with stubborn bulges that resist diet and exercise. CoolSculpting is FDA cleared and is supported by numerous scientific studies that demonstrate CoolSculpting really works. While results may vary, clinical data evaluating CoolSculpting results show, on average, a 25% fat reduction from a treatment area after a single Cool Sculpting treatment.¹
Benefits of CoolSculting*
- Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
- A Non-Surgical Alternative to Liposuction
- FDA Cleared as Safe and effective
- Contour and Define Musculature
- Natural looking Results that Last
- Painless with No Downtime*
- Treatments affordable, quick & convenient
- Target love handles, belly fat & more!
CoolSculpting reduces fat using a scientifically proven process called cryolipolysis, which exposes fat cells to controlled cooling, effectively freezing a portion of subcutaneous fat cells without harming the overlying skin or surrounding tissues. When fat cells are frozen they undergo apoptosis, or cellular death, which triggers the body’s natural process of collecting and removing damaged or destroyed cells. The portion of fat cells frozen with CoolSculpting are eventually eliminated from the body as waste. ²
CoolSculpting Before and After Pics*
CoolSculpting before and after pictures show that CoolSculpting results are real and produces noticeable reductions in belly fat (list areas depicted in BA photos.) While results may vary, CoolSculpting before and after images depict typical CoolSculpting results from actual patients who have undergone CoolSculpting treatments.*
CoolSculpting reviews are full of satisfied men and women who rave about finding a solution for reducing stubborn fat deposits that resist diet and exercise. One clinical study measuring the satisfaction rates of CoolSculpting patients reported “82% of patients would recommend the Cryolipolysis procedure to a friend.” ² As more and more celebrities endorse CoolSculpting for helping them maintain their Hollywood bodies, major magazines and media outlets have investigated the popular fat reduction treatment, offering their own CoolSculpting reviews. SELF magazine reviews Cool Sculpting and tells its readers “Guess what? You can freeze off fat…Sounds like science fiction but the body shaping results [from Cool Sculpting] are very, very real.” Time magazine agrees “The hugely popular CoolSculpting…painlessly freezes body fat…” Elle magazine gives glowing CoolSculpting reviews saying “the fat-freezing technology…is incredibly effective” and GQ’s CoolSculpting Review tells its male readership that Cool Sculpting “really works…removing fat noninvasively has been the holy grail for a long time, and this is it. The [CoolSculpting] machine has been running day and night, with men coming in huge numbers.”
Is CoolSculpting Right For Me?
CoolSculpting is intended for healthy men and women who struggle with stubborn fat deposits that resist diet and exercise. The best way to determine if you’re an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting is to schedule a free consultation with Wyndhurst Medical Aesthetics. During your complimentary consultation, our fat reduction specialist will discuss the benefits of CoolSculpting and discuss if this treatment can provide the results you are looking for.
What Areas can CoolSculpting Treat?
CoolSculpting can reduce stubborn fat deposits from nearly any place on the body. Various CoolSculpting applicators are specifically designed to match the contours of different areas of the body. Some of the most popular treatment areas reduce belly fat and flank fat, commonly known as love handles. It is a popular treatment for men wanting to reduce fat from the chest area (targeting man boobs.) CoolSculpting can also reduce back fat and fat from under the buttocks.
Beyond the abdomen and flanks, CoolSculpting can effectively reduce fat from both the legs and arms, including inner thigh fat, fat on the outer thighs, and upper arm fat. And with the latest applicator known as the CoolMini, CoolSculpting can reduce fat from smaller areas, such as submental fat, commonly known as a double chin, fat above the knees and armpit fat (bra bulge.)
CoolSculpting Near Me: Why Choose Wyndhurst Medical Aesthetics?
Wyndhurst Medical Aesthetics is both the leading Lynchburg VA CoolSculpting Provider and Forest Va Coolsculpting provider, having treated hundreds of patients with amazing results. Looking for the Best CoolSculpting in Lynchburg, VA? Choose Wyndhurst. As the premier Lynchburg VA CoolSculpting provider, Wyndhurst Medical Aesthetics we helped hundreds of men and women feel better and look slimmer with CoolSculpting.
Award Winning Clinic
- As the winner of Lynchburg Living’s #1 doctor and #1 Practice for 2 years in a row, Wyndhurst is recognized for its dedication to the well being and satisfaction of our patients.
- Extensively Trained and Experienced Technicians
- Technique is an important factor in achieving optimal CoolSculpting results, that’s why all CoolSculpting technicians at
- Wyndhurst Medical Aesthetics are extensively trained at the CoolSculpting University. You can rest assured knowing that
- Wyndhurst has treated hundreds of CoolSculpting patients who have loved their results!
- Fully Equipped, Certified CoolSculpting Practice
- Wyndhurst Medical Aesthetics is a Certified CoolSculpting practice that offers the latest CoolSculpting technologies, including the CoolMini handpiece which is specifically designed to reduce double chins and the Cool Petite, designed to reduce upper arm fat.
- Clean & Comfortable Facility
- Our clinic is perfectly suited to ensure you enjoy your CoolSculpting experience.
- During your Cool Sculpting treatment, you can watch TV or connect to our free WiFi. Many patients even take a nap.
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Call or fill out the online schedule form to schedule your free consultation with our experienced CoolSculpting technicians.
*All claims are supported with scientific evidence. Results may vary. Unless noted otherwise, testimonials are of real patients who have completed treatment(s.) Before and after images reflect real results from real patients, although individual results may vary. Statements estimating treatment duration and the amount of treatments required are based on the typical experience of patients of Wyndhurst Aesthetics, however, duration and amount of treatments needed may vary per client.